Thursday, September 29, 2011

nD Festival Opening Night Party!















Last night marked the opening reception of the nD festival held at Elan Salon in Green Hills! When I received the invite I thought it a bit odd to have an opening reception at a salon, and much to my suprise, the atmosphere was very fitting for the event! Each entryway was flanked by a gorgeous installation of ballerinas from Nashville Ballet. Each girl modeling some heavy duty up dos looking supremely divine in jewelry by Sleeveless. Amongst the events fashionables were some of my fellow Nashville Fashion bloggers, Alicia Boswell of Nashville Fashion Events, Carla Antonelli of Stella Shops, Sierra Jacobson of Lookbookmag.com and Zarna Surti of Zarnasrunway.blogspot.com. Before leaving for the evening I had the great pleasure of running into my favorite Nashville Fashion maven Libby Callaway as well as the gals from Jamie and the Jones. Can't wait for the show on Sunday!



Big thanks to Rose Mary Gorman
and Elle Long

for more information on the nD festival and happenings check out www. belcourt.org

No comments: