Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion's Night Out Nashville



















Last night marked the first FNO Nashville! After work I set out for Haven Boutique downtown Franklin, I live close to the area so I made Haven the first stop on my NFO map! I was quite intrigued by their lofty clientele and stunning collections. Some of my favorite pieces were by Haute Hippie, Catherine Malandrino and the drool worthy Erickson Beamon jewelry. Their shoe section is not too shabby either. The beauty of NFO Nashville is, unlike most cities where you have to walk or catch a train to your next destination, I had the luxury of hopping in my car. I made the 20 minute drive to H.Audrey boutique in Green Hills where I met my good friend and fashionable Alexander. I was impressed with the turnout at H. Audrey, the most fashionable crew of the night by far! After perusing the racks and salivating over a Helmut Lang leather jacket, we headed over to Billy Reid where we caught the tail end of Nikki Lane's set where the incredibly hip shopped until the party ended at 8pm. Having a couple more stops on our FNO map we hopped in Alexander's new BMW and arrived at the Gus Mayer event in style ;) We were greeted by the staff and had great conversation about the future of Fashion and couture in Nashville. The night was ended by eating dinner with two fabulous models who shall remain anonymous ;)

Until next year hope y'all had a fabulous FNO around the globe!




For more info about the shops featured please visit


www.sanctuaryofstyle.com
www.haudrey.com
www.gusmayer.com
www.billyreid.com

No comments: