Wednesday, October 13, 2010

End of Century Boutique NYC




I was so psyched to read that two of my friends Chantal Chadwick and Lara Hodulick from NYC are opening their boutique today! These gals have style oozing from their heads to their toes, so it is no suprise that they have put their heads together to form "END OF CENTURY" a boutique/gallery space specializing in independent designer clothing for men and women. Here is a sneak peak at some of their wares

Next time you are in Manhattan be sure to visit them
www.endofcenturynyc.com



in the mean time
Fan them here on Facebook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Thomas sweatman I'm huge fanatic of end of century

Unknown said...

My name Thomas I'm huge fanatic of end of century 2012 it all my t-shirts everyday I collect all their pictures of the out the art gallery and I clocked a lot things from the art gallery because I let everybody know out there and everybody in the community right now that I'm a huge fan huge fanatic so that way we'll just let the whole world know that Thomas my name will stand by you New York City for the rest of the decade because I'm huge fanatic Off the Wall gallery all right so long everybody farewell and I'm a huge fanatic and that's all I have to say have a nice day