Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Stars.





My sis and I before the reunion. I actually did not end up wearing this outfit because I am all of 5 foot 2 and it kind of looked funny, but I wanted to post the outfit anyway, bc the jumpsuit is just so damn rad! I dressed my sister in my clothes because she was not happy with what she brought to wear...




I am wearing a Thrifted disco Jumpsuit(looks a lot like the Balmain pictured below) Betsey Johnson ring, Forever 21 stilettos.

My sis is wearing an Urban Outfitters silk top w/ jean shorts, Vintage Emanuel Ungaro thigh high boots, and a vintage snake belt worn as necklace from the seventies...

3 comments:

Baybay Mama said...

Your sister's boots are to die for! i love your outfit...I think it looked cute.

loveroffashion said...

haha! those are actually my boots, but they look so fab on her! The outfit looked nice, but it kind of made me look like a midget.

What is Reality Anyway? said...

rad posing, i love that look x