Saturday, February 28, 2009

February Girl!




This gal is not only gorgeous but chock full of photographic talent! May I introduce my Feb gal


Name: Marinda Jane Cauley

Interests: Film, writing, people, and taking pictures of people.

How long have you lived in Nashville? 10 years.

What do you love about Nashville? The variety of people that I meet, many of
whom can be very interesting. Also, the fact that once you meet someone, you see
them everywhere. It's really a small city. Everyone knows everyone somehow.

What do you hate about Nashville? Broadway.

What is your favorite Nashville spot? ...I always end up at Cafe Coco at some
point. But the Warehouse is pretty nice.

Who is your favorite Nashvillian living or dead? Oooh. Haha, I suppose Jack
White is a Nashvillian now, isn't he?

3 comments:

Baybay Mama said...

Wow, she seems cool.
Did I tell you the name of my bf's band? They are called Phonograph. I think they are great. They kick ass actually.
Actually, the played Bonarroo last year which is right by you:)

Baybay Mama said...

Small world....wow, super small world. So you are a musician?

loveroffashion said...

yes m'am!I'm working on my new record now, this is what i have up at the moment.
myspace.com/ariacavaliere